Geothermal systems use technology known as ground source heat pumps to make the transfer of hot and cool air more efficient. Because the system works with the relative temperature of the earth instead of the variable temperatures above ground, geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems.
- Homeowners receive superior energy ratings
- Deliver comfortable air year-round, regardless of the temperature outdoors
- Low operating costs
- Clean and energy efficient
- Environmentally friendly
- Requires lower maintenance than traditional heating/cooling systems
- Quiet and compact, typically installed in basement or attic
The WaterFurnace 7 Series™ provides homeowners the ultimate in comfort and performance and represents our finest products. A WaterFurnace geothermal system that can be installed in most houses, offers a 400 percent improvement in energy efficiency compared to high efficiency natural gas furnace systems. Additionally, the WaterFurnace system controls humidity, and typically lasts over 20 years.
Think geothermal might be the right fit for you? Request an estimate today.
Want to learn more about geothermal? Learn how it works.